Don't Let Legal Implications be a Barrier to Recovery
Sometimes, substance abusers find themselves in trouble with the law. A great deal of stress can come from attending court dates and appointments with lawyers, as well as processing the financial and mental impact of legal implications. Luckily, in the last decades, the court system has shifted from an exclusively punitive approach, to a more holistic, rehabilitation-based model. Not only will we support you on the path to recovery, but also as you navigate the legal system.
LJAHC offers services and support for the following:
- Court ordered outpatient treatment
- Treatment verification letters
- Completion certificate
- Interfacing with court personnel as required
- Opportunities for satisfying mandated community service hours
- Quanitative and qualitative drug and alcohol testing and reporting
- Transportation to court dates
- Personal recovery coach
- Case management services
Navigating the court system can be intimidating, but we are here to support you on your path to a happier and healthier life.